Tuesday 29 July 2014

Whisky....

So I might have got a little carried away....

I had pretty much finished off all my Laphroaig before getting a cold. The cold then saw the end of my emergency medicinal purposes only whisky....

I decided I better get a bottle or two to enjoy. Almost got more Laphroaig, but with family heading overseas later in the year, I figured I'd wait until then to get some duty free :)

So, I decided to buy a bottle from my regular online retailer Whiskey & More.

This is what I got....


Too much maybe? :)

To be fair the Glenmorangie is to drink with my Personal Trainer at his leaving do (well ex-trainer now I guess since he is moving on to bigger and better things). 

The rest are all mine though. Looking forward to trying them all out :)

4 comments:

  1. Lol.. Nice, the Oban would be my pick for sure, started drinking that when I was very young. :-) .... Too young I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Well I'll crack the Oban first then. Roll on Friday evening!

      Delete
  2. Yummy! I haven't tried Scapa, but the other ones are nice.
    Too much... no way. Number of whisky-bottles and "too much" do not compute

    ReplyDelete