Sunday, 10 August 2014

First Milestone!

I've reached my first milestone as a blogger - 10 followers! I know there are a heck of a lot of great wargaming blogs out there, so I'm pretty happy to have 10 people who are happy to have a browse through my ramblings :)

I'd like to use this blog post to say a very big thank my first 10 followers and encourage you to check out their blogs (if you don't already). In no particular order....

Robert Wood - Painted Addiction
Mark Hazell - Kiwi Colour Studio
Francis Lee - The Angry Lurker
Simon Quinton - Brummie's Wargaming Blog
Chris Townley - Wargamer on Tour
Joakim Strom - The Miniatures Man
Grigork - The Megalomaniac (Mwhaha)
The Lord of ExcessThe Lord of Excess
Paul Waechter - Dog of War
Lee Brady - Harold's Revenge

I also know a few Google+ followers also keep on my blog, so thanks to you guys as well (especially Mark Griffin).

Hopefully I can keep you interested for sometime to come yet.

I've also noticed a few blogs giving me a welcome when they see I have added their blog as one I follow. I reckon that's pretty cool, so I will also look to do the same going forward.

Anyway, it's getting late. So that will be all for tonight. I'll be posting up a short report from today's gaming session tomorrow :)

EDIT... okay so this is the second post now where Blogger has published it with text highlighted.. I have no idea why as it's not like that in draft?!?