Saturday 6 December 2014

Jaguar

Today was shaping up to be a pretty quiet day... then Lee txt to say that he'd spotted the some of the Jaguar car club at a spot just down the road (Howick Historical Village).


So we grabbed the cameras and popped on down to have a look and play around.

I've tried getting a few different angles, focal depths and close-ups whilst around the cars. We also spotted some good reflections with the mirrors... to get some interesting shots with these we had to use a longer lens (I used my 55 - 250mm lens).

Since that lens was on my camera, I also tried a few shots at different angles to see how they turned out.

Overall, a good way to spend a hour on a pretty sunny and hot day.

Hope you enjoy :)













I couldn't resist a selfie...


No comments:

Post a Comment