Saturday 19 September 2015

Trying something a bit different

I've been playing around with a few images in Photoshop through following a few tutorials.

Mainly to try and get my head around using Photoshop a little more.... as there's so many options, it's hard to know where to start! So I tend to either get lost or give up and just stick to basic adjustments in Lightroom.

Still, I'm slowly getting there and the working through the tutorials is helping :-)

Here's one I worked on the other day. Aim was to convert the image to a sketch.

Here's the original image -


And the image after a bit of Photoshop magic to turn it into a sketch -


Am pretty happy with the result. Layers are starting to make a little bit of sense now! :-)

As always, happy for any thoughts or feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment