Sunday 12 June 2016

It's been awhile...

Wow, I hadn't realised just how long it has been since I have been on here!

Almost 3 months. Time flies! Especially when change is about.

The main change for me, well I bought a house at the end of March and moved in a month later. Now I'm settled, but am finding owning a house takes up quite a bit of my weekends!! :-)

Still, I'm pretty happy.

With all the house stuff going on, gaming and photography has taken a back seat. Changes within the wider gaming group have also made gaming a little harder, but it's all starting to settle now, so hopefully I can get back into more regular updates.

This one is a photography one. Ardmore airport / NZ Warbirds Association had it's first open day for the year last Sunday and the winter weather decided to play ball with a fantastic winters day.

Unless you were taking photos, then the weather wasn't so good as we were staring into the sun the whole day!

A first for this open day (since we have been attending) was the RNZAF turning up and the recently restored Catalina. Great to see.

Here's a few of my shots from the day. Enjoy :-)



















No comments:

Post a Comment