Saturday 30 November 2013

Bad Influences

So I’ve decided that Lee and Rob are bad influences….

By doing things like getting me into photography….. emailing me about well priced, good quality lenses…… heading along to photography shops with me….. and watching me spend some money :)

Not that it’s all that hard to lead me astray….

So after recommendations from the guys, reading some reviews and having a play this afternoon…. I’ve bought a new lens. Have been wanting a longer zoom lens for airshows and wildlife photography, but couldn’t justify the cost of them.

That’s until the Sigma range of lenses were pointed out to me. Much cheaper and pretty good quality by all accounts.

I’m now the proud owner of one of these:


 

sigma%20150-500mm%20eos
Sigma 150-500mm f5-6.3 APO EX DG HSM OS for EOS
 
Am looking forward to trying it out. So if its nice tomorrow, I’ll pop over to Ardmore after gaming to have more of a play. Since the next airshow we’re looking at attending isn’t until late Jan, I think maybe I’ll to see if the guys want to do some wildlife shoots.

1 comment:

  1. LOL ... Your addicted and there is no going back ..... mwahhahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete