Monday 28 April 2014

A Quiet Day

I almost wasn't going to blog about our gaming on Sunday as I've been posting quite a bit over the last few days.....

It's definitely been a busy, but awesome few days.

But then I decided I should still blog about gaming. Even if it is a short post and even if I wasn't really focused on gaming. I was a little tired...

Rob had bought his Ronin modular board which looks fantastic. So I should post some pictures of it. We tried a game of Ronin, but kinda ballsed up some of the rules.... no wonder our Samurai were dying so quickly! :) Still, as a game it looks interesting.





 And there was some more Kings of War... Mark vs. Phil and Phil vs. Rob.




As we have so many different games, we have decided to stick to one game a month. That way we can actually remember the rules rather than try and learn them again each weekend.... 

First up.... Malifaux May. 

No comments:

Post a Comment